Welcome to the OHP!
The California Office of Historic Preservation (OHP) administers federally and state mandated historic preservation programs to further the identification, evaluation, registration, and protection of California's irreplaceable resources. Explore our webpages, learn more about the OHP, and join us in preserving and celebrating California’s heritage!
News & Updates
- June is Pride Month!
- OHP Comments on Proposed Rule Changes to the NHPA
- Yurok Tribe is Among Global Recipients of United Nations Prize
- 2018 Federal Historic Tax Incentives Report Now Available
- New from the ACHP: Types of Agreement Documents in Section 106
- Accessory Dwelling Units and Historic Preservation
OHP Monthly ePost
Preservation news and topics
California's Statewide Historic Preservation Plan 2013-2017
Many of the documents available on this web site are provided in
Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
and require Acrobat Reader to view and print these files.
You may download Acrobat Reader free by clicking on the above link.