BROCHURE IMAGES - Row 3
GAMBLE HOUSE, PASADENA
This Arts and Crafts masterpiece, designed by Charles and Henry Greene, was built in 1908 for John and Mary Gamble as a summer home. It was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1977 and is significant for its architecture.
(Photo from the Carol M. Highsmith Archive, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division.)
For more information, see Gamble House.
For more information, see Big Four Building.