Site of the last home, built about 1850, of José Joaquín Estudillo, grantee of Rancho San Leandro, and his wife, Juana Martínez de Estudillo. The family founded San Leandro, built a hotel, and donated several lots, including the original site of St. Leander's Church, to the city.
Registration Date: 1/8/1938
City: San Leandro
550 W Estudillo Ave, San Leandro
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing