SPANISH RANCH AND MEADOW VALLEY
Miners going to the East Branch, Middle Fork, or North Fork of the Feather River separated at Spanish Rancho, established in July 1850 by two Spaniards, and at Meadow Valley, 2.5 miles from Spanish Ranch.
Registration Date: 11/9/1950
On Spanish Ranch side rd, Buck's Lake Rd, 5.8 mi W of Quincy
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing