ST. TERESA'S CHURCH

Historical Landmark

Description:
Constructed of redwood in 1859 by New England ship's carpenters on land donated by Jasper O'Farrell, the church has served this coastal community continuously for over a century. Father Louis Rossi was appointed pastor on March 8, 1860, and Archbishop Alemany dedicated the church on June 2, 1861.


Registration Date: 9/25/1967

Location:
City: Bodega Bay
County: Sonoma

Directions:
Bodega Hwy near Bodega Ln, Bodega


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing