This example of early California architecture was built in 1850-53 by Raimundo Yorba. Purchased in 1868 by Fenton Mercer Slaughter, it was preserved as a memorial to him by his daughter, Julia Slaughter Fuqua. This property was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 7/7/1975.
Registration Date: 6/20/1935
County: San Bernardino
17127 Pomona-Rincon Rd, 5.5 mi S of Chino
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing