DIEGO SEPÚLVEDA ADOBE
This adobe house was built as a station of Mission San Juan Capistrano. After secularization the property became part of Rancho Santiago de Santa Ana, and the adobe was used as headquarters of Diego Sepúlveda, later owner of the rancho.
Registration Date: 6/20/1935
City: Costa Mesa
Estancia Park, NW corner of Mesa Verde Dr W and Adams Ave, Costa Mesa
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing