MISSION SAN BUENAVENTURA
Historical LandmarkNPS Number: 75000496
This mission, established in 1782, was the ninth and the last to be dedicated by Father Junípero Serra. The first chapel and church were destroyed, the present mission church was begun in 1793 and completed in 1809.
Registration Date: 7/12/1939
210 E Main St at Figueroa, Ventura
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing