OLD BALE MILL
This historic gristmill was erected by Dr. E. T. Bale, grantee of Carne Humana Rancho, in 1846. The mill, with surrounding land, was deeded to the Native Sons of the Golden West by Mrs. W. W. Lyman, and was restored through the efforts of the Native Son Parlors of Napa County.
Registration Date: 10/9/1939
City: St. Helena
Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park, Hwy 29 (P.M. 32.1), 3369 N St. Helena Hwy, 3 mi NW of St. Helena
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing