COMMUNITY METHODIST CHURCH OF IONE
The cornerstone was laid in 1862 and the church, constructed of locally fired brick, was completed in 1866. Dedicated as the Ione City Centenary Church and later popularly known as the Cathedral of the Mother Lode, this church was the first to serve the people in the area.
Registration Date: 7/31/1953
150 W Marlette, Ione
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing