Erected in 1851 by J. J. Bell, this was an important toll bridge on the road from Shasta City to Tehama. Bell's Mansion, erected in 1859 on Clear Creek, was a favorite stopping place for miners on their way to the Shasta, Trinity, and Siskiyou gold fields.
Registration Date: 5/28/1954
SW corner of old Hwy 99 and Clear Creek Rd, Redding
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing