CHEVRA KADDISHA (HOME OF PEACE CEMETERY)
Historical LandmarkNPS Number: 71000142
This site was the first Jewish cemetery in California. On November 12, 1850, R. J. Watson gave a Deed of Trust to Louis Schaul: 'Lot number four in the square between thirty-second and thirty-third and J and K Streets . . . for the Sacramento City Hebrew Association for a burial ground.'
Registration Date: 7/28/1958
3230 J St, Sacramento
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing