On August 11, 1769, the Portolá Expedition arrived at the junction of the Arroyo Mupu and Santa Paula Creek, at a place they named the Holy Martyrs Ipolito and Cassiano. The priests of the Mission San Buenaventura here established the Asistencia Santa Paula, where they held services for the Mupu Indians.
Registration Date: 2/5/1960
City: Santa Paula
Santa Paula Boys Club Recreation Center, 1400 block of Harvard Blvd, Santa Paula
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing