PAUL MASSON MOUNTAIN WINERY
Premium wines and champagne have flowed continuously since 1852 from the winery that bears the name of Paul Masson, even during Prohibition under a special government license. Twice partially destroyed by earthquake and fire, the original sandstone walls still stand. The 12th-century Spanish Romanesque portal came around the Horn.
Registration Date: 4/8/1960
County: Santa Clara
Turn N off State Hwy 9 (P.M. 5.6), go 0.3 mi on Pierce Rd and turn left on Paul Masson Mtn Winery Rd, continue for 1.2 mi to winery, Saratoga
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing