BURLINGAME RAILROAD STATION
This first permanent building in the Mission Revival style of architecture opened for service on October 10, 1894. Designed by George H. Howard and J. B. Mathison, it was financed by local residents and the Southern Pacific Railroad. The roof used 18th-century tiles from the Mission San Antonio de Padua at Jolon and the Mission Dolores Asistencia at San Mateo.
Registration Date: 3/29/1971
County: San Mateo
290 California Dr at Burlingame Ave, Burlingame
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing