BEVERLY HILLS WOMEN'S CLUBDescription:
The Beverly Hills Women’s Club clubhouse was constructed in 1925 and designed by the architectural firm of Gable and Wyant. It was listed at the local level of significance under Criterion A in the area of social history for its association with the Beverly Hills Women’s Club for their role in the civic and cultural development of Beverly Hills, and under Criterion C in the area of architecture as an excellent example of a Gable and Wyant Spanish Colonial Revival-style building in Beverly Hills.
Registration Date: 10/4/2006
1700 Chevy Chase Dr.
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing