CAMILO YNITIA ADOBE
Formerly known as "Oldest House North of San Francisco Bay." Reportedly built as a one room adobe in 1776 with the assistance of Lieutenant Bodega's survey party under the King of Spain, further research indicates a more likely two-part construction beginning in 1834. The Camilo Ynitia Adobe is named in recognition of the only U.S. land grant owned and maintained by a Native American in Alta California.
Registration Date: 6/20/1935
Olompali State Historic Park, 8901 Redwood Hwy, State Hwy 101 (P.M. 24.8), 3.5 mi N of Novato
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing