MISSION SANTA INÉS
This mission was founded in 1804 by Father Estévan Tapís to reach the Indians living east of the Coast Range. Construction was completed in 1817. It was through the efforts of Father Alexander Buckler, starting in 1904, that Mission Santa Inés was restored to as much as possible of its old charm and grace. This property was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 3/8/99.
Registration Date: 7/12/1939
County: Santa Barbara
1760 Mission Dr, Solvang
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing