RÓMULO PICO ADOBE (RANCHITO RÓMULO)
Historical LandmarkNPS Number: 66000211
The oldest portion of the adobe was built about 1834 by ex-mission Indians. It was enlarged by Eulogio de Celís in 1846, and an upper story added by Rómulo Pico in 1874. The house was restored by Mr. and Mrs. M. R. Harrington in 1930.
Registration Date: 10/9/1939
City: Mission Hills
County: Los Angeles
10940 N Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing