In early descriptions it was known as Cerrito de las Ranas, meaning the Hill of the Frogs. In the 1890s this hill became the scene of mining excitement. Its soil composition, very red in color, had caused early American settlers to name it Red Hill.
Registration Date: 6/20/1935
City: Santa Ana
Church of the Covenant Elementary School, 11911 Red Hill Road, Santa Ana
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing