SITE OF PLUMAS HOUSE
The first and second Plumas Houses were built on this site. The second was built in 1866 by James and Jane Edwards. This hotel, the center of Quincy's social and business life for more than thirty years, burned to the ground on June 23, 1923.
Registration Date: 11/9/1950
SW corner of Main and Court Sts, Quincy
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing