ORIGINAL BUILDING OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Dedicated on September 4, 1880, this original building of the University of Southern California has been continuously in use for educational purposes since October 6, 1880, when its doors were first opened to students by the university's first president, Marion McKinley Bovard. The building was constructed under the guiding hand of Judge Robert M. Widney, the university's leading founder, on land donated by Ozro W. Childs, John G. Downey, and Isaias W. Hellman.
Registration Date: 9/14/1955
City: Los Angeles
County: Los Angeles
Widney Hall Alumni House, University of Southern CA, Childs Way, between Hoover Blvd and University Ave, Los Angeles
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing