CASA DE BANDINI
This adobe house was constructed about 1827 by José and Juan Bandini. As headquarters of Commodore Robert F. Stockton in 1846, it was the place where Kit Carson and Edward Beale delivered their urgent message of December 9, 1846, calling for reinforcements to be rushed to the aid of General Kearny.
Registration Date: 12/6/1932
City: San Diego
County: San Diego
On NE corner of Mason and Calhoun Sts, Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing