Local Government Preservation Workshop Series
The Office of Historic Preservation's (OHP) Local Government and Environmental Compliance Unit is pleased to offer an annual series of free educational workshops for local governments, hosted by local communities statewide. The workshops cover a variety of preservation-related topics and provide a "toolkit" of knowledge to help make local preservation programs stronger and more effective.
2018 Local Government Workshops
Upcoming 2018 Local Government Workshops
- Palm Springs (May 11) Stay tuned for details. For questions, contact Amanda Blosser.
- Eureka (June 8) Stay tuned for details. For questions, contact Shannon Lauchner.
Recent 2018 Local Government Workshop Presentations
March 23 - Long Beach
- Local Preservation Programs: Advice and Tips
- Historic Resource Surveys
- Mills Act 101: An Incentive for Preserving Your Community's Past
For past presentation materials by topic, please visit our Presentation Archives page.