CASA DE ORO
In the 1850s this building was a general merchandise store operated by Joseph Boston & Co. In later years it was called Casa de Oro because of the unverified story that it had been a gold depository.
Registration Date: 3/7/1955
Monterey State Historic Park, SW corner of Olivier and Scott, Monterey
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing